TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - www.ft86club.com for one.
People Seeking Info

Subject www.ft86club.com for one.

Posted by dogpile on October 07, 2014 at 8:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 661 times.

In Reply To Sourcing posted by JMartz on October 07, 2014 at 06:40 PM

Message A set of BRZ "premium" seats just sold locally (DFW, TX) for $600 for the pair. I don't know what the difference between the premium and limited is though, sorry. Well, the limited is the version with some leather, so I actually don't know the difference between the premium and the non-premium seats are.

I *do* know that we had a customer come in with a Katskins kit on his BRZ that originally had the factory limited seats. So, to me, that means it might be cheaper to get whatever base seats and an aftermarket kit, and possibly come out ahead or the same with less sourcing effort.

The FRS seats are the same, just no leather options (nor heat). And the bolsters have a red patch on them.

Also, if you have broad shoulders, the seat bolsters can be easily bent back/wider to not make you scrunch up and hate life on longer rides. There will be a tiny bit of material bunched up at the base of the bolsters if you do that, but it will be very worth it (from what I hear - I don't have wide shoulders).

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.